- Joint Statement of the Tajik and Kyrgyz State Commission on Border Delimitation and Demarcation
- Europe's air traffic might not get back to normal until 2029, says Eurocontrol
- Global condemnation after Myanmar's deadliest day since coup
- Container ship stuck in Suez Canal 'partly moved' away from shore
- 10 people killed in Colorado supermarket shooting
- Russia recalls Washington ambassador after Biden says Putin is a 'killer'
- UK sees record fall in trade with EU after end of Brexit transition period
- Harry and Meghan claim royals were concerned about Archie's skin colour in bombshell Oprah interview
- Explosion near COVID-19 test centre in the Netherlands
- France's ex-president, Nicolas Sarkozy, found guilty of corruption
Representatives of the Ministry of Transport...
Uzbek authorities plan to extend the term...
The coronavirus is not going to go...
Tajik President Emomali Rahmon yesterday ...
The Danghara police department...
Tajik Foreign Minister Sirojiddin Muhriddin...
A bike marathon was held in Dushanbe...
Two express trains collided in southern...
The Taliban Movement, which ...